Landfill Leachate Treatment--Changsha Solid Wastes Disposal Site in Hunan
Leachate is a kind of high concentration of toxic wastewater, containing large amounts of refractory organics, soluble salts and heavy metals. Changsha Solid Wastes Disposal Plant is one of large scale landfills site in China with 5,000 Tons of disposal capability per day. The Leachate Treatment Plant has adopted the international advanced membrane technology. Its leachate processing capacity up to 1,800 tons per day, the treated wastewater fully meet the national discharged standards, which regard as a demonstrative project for treatment of solid wastes disposal by the National Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development.
The membrane system replaced with KeenSen “NF1-8040” and “SW-8040” membrane element in April, 2013. So far, KeenSen membranes are working with good performance. Moreover, low operating pressure and high flux of KeenSen NF membrane greatly decreased the investment and running cost.
|Model||Output/Set||Membrane Flux||Recovery Rate||
Welcome contact with us:
KeenSen Technology Co.,ltd is specialized in aromatic polyamide Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration membrane elements of polyamide memebrane elements of R&D, production and service provider. If you need to learn more information about industrial nanofiltration membrane elements, do not hesitate to send e-mail to [email protected] or add skype: Keensen01
- Groundwater Treatment---Water Supply Workshop of Shougang Group Power Plant
- Surface Water Treatment--Hang Feng Tap Water Plant in Cixi, Ningbo
- Groundwater Treatment--Water Supply Plant in Man Dula Town, Su Nite Left Banner, Inner Mongolia
- Food Process Water—Manufacturing Base of Shanghai Bright Dairy & Food Co., Ltd
- Surface Water Treatment - Reuse of Recycled Water in Cixi Xingfa Electroplating Factory
- Groundwater and Surface Water Treatment -Thermal Power Plant
- Groundwater Treatment-Production Water Supply for Jiaozuo JianKangYuan Biological and Pharmaceutical Products